Friday 29 November 2019

DOWNLOAD ARIANA DELAWARI MUSIC

When the first album was completed, I was about to put it out and I started having visions of a film and I had been traveling a lot. But her father, who grew up there, he was heartbroken watching his country fall apart from so far away. If the Taliban were to take over, music could be banned again. After hearing her play a live show, he signed her to his label and mixed her record himself. So as a child, you know, my father's commitment to Afghanistan was, I mean, beyond. The risk is so worth it because what we were part of is such a beautiful experience. ariana delawari music

Uploader: Akinolkis
Date Added: 5 February 2018
File Size: 63.76 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 70065
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





When you go into places like refugee camps, your family and friends are subject to suicide bombings and I even lost a few friends at that time. There was a bombing close to my dad's work.

ariana delawari music

But she kept singing, she kept making music. Or we could just do it our way. We get our hearts opened, and for me, Afghanistan aiana of went into my deepest wounds or my deepest sense of self, or any ideas I had of the world, it went in there and expanded.

Ariana Delawari

Her contribution is more enjoyable, more - I wish I would've been an artist like her. So it is challenging. Growing up, Ariana knew her father had a singular mission - bring peace back to Afghanistan. And I always said I was an American girl. My name is Noorullah Delawari, Ariana's father. How does it feel to be the first female of Afghan descent to perform rock music delawqri in Afghanistan in over 30 years?

It delxwari a very organic process where it ended up being the whole album. But recognition comes with a price.

When I was a little girl my grandmother, she would always tease me and ask me if I was an Afghan girl or an American girl. I was in Africa and with my own eyes seeing how lions are unofficially going extinct.

David Lynch Releases Promo Reel for Singer/Songwriter Ariana Delawari

She was more interested in art, theater and music. So there's definitely a strong stance against music. Now I actually realize that was a very real thing. Ariana's father, Noor, is an international banker. I was there for over 10 years, I was preaching peace and encouraging delawafi to go back, particularly the educated ones.

ariana delawari music

Noor saw his opportunity to go back and help. They found it very hard to remain silent.

As a kid, she didn't know about the decades of wars that began the year she was born - the Soviet invasion and then the Taliban. She tracked down old traditional Afghan musuc, men who'd actually had to bury their instruments during Taliban rule. As an artist, any of us could complain about how things are run. So it was very hard for people like me to stay outside.

Ariana Delawari – Lion of Panjshir – Ariana Delawari

I was in Afghanistan about a month ago and I was blown away are how many bands there are all of a sudden. Facebook Twitter Flipboard Email.

ariana delawari music

Then the violence began to creep back in. I was seeing the deterioration of the planet. But I think he understands I have to do it. She was determined arriana make an album with them. Soviets dug in at the edge of the But her dad stayed. Your purchase helps support NPR programming. What we made, it had an historic element to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment