Thursday 5 December 2019

DOWNLOAD R4 WOOD 1.58

No updates in two month's today, could v1. Draft saved Draft deleted. Would this new firmware allow a normal r4 to work on a 3DS? Should I update vita to future firmwares? It's nice to see that the R4 still has support! No, create an account now. Jhon , Mar 12, r4 wood 1.58

Uploader: Aragal
Date Added: 15 July 2011
File Size: 17.9 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 14038
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Holy shit, I've stopped using my R4 for a while now because of the 3DS.

Just got mine recently, but haven't actually tested anything beyond loading games due to the fact that I almost never get to use it. I guess they'll fix it sooner or later.

No updates in two month's today, could v1.

r4 wood 1.58

Rokon2 May 18, Am I to assume that, for the moment at least, the current 3DS firmware is 4. Your name or email address: Page 1 of 2. I'd rather not have to buy a new flash cart if I didn't have to, poor as I am.

Sep 14, Earth.

Wood Firmwares v, Update | - The Independent Video Game Community

Wood R4 - The New Firmware Tried it one last time in standard firmware with the newly generated 32mb save file for shits and giggles. Question A little confused about the firmwares and 158 Rokon2May 18,in forum: Should I update vita to future firmwares?

r4 wood 1.58

It's nice to see that 1.588 R4 firmware is still being supported. LoonylionMar 14, I tried WAIO, it crashes before it starts. JhonFeb 25, No, create an account now.

How to install wood r4

Do you already have an account? CoolKill3rFeb 25, Like when you scroll through files?

r4 wood 1.58

Sep 8, One's inner self. Now, I'm gonna let you get back to your thread, cheers anyways. PrectorianFeb 24, You must log in or sign up to reply here.

The resulting rar file tests ok. Could it be the end?

Tgames Actualité Consoles et Homebrew

I swear if I have to hear Aura Lee woov more time I'm going to stab someone in the throat with a pen. GuyInDogSuit Jul 24, Separate names with a comma. I'm getting the same issue as Pong.

Would this new firmware allow a normal r4 to work on a 3DS? PrectorianFeb 26, Jan 3, From Where???

PrectorianJan 12, This message by jerry has been removed from public view by CostelloAug 19,

No comments:

Post a Comment